Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Ides of July

Here I am in the middle of my 30 days - Day 15 - and I feel really good.  No troubles staying out of trouble last night and this morning I got out of bed a little bit easier than I have in a long time.  I only hit snooze once and Boyfriend only had to talk to me once.  (Normally waking me is a ridiculous procedure involving flashing the lights in the room, turning up the volume on the radio, telling me to get up 3 or 4 times and suffering through my alarm going off every 9 minutes for 27 minutes.  It is a wonder Boyfriend has not just thrown a pot of water over my head like my dad did in 1986.)

But today I got up and got dressed and was even civil.  Someone give this girl a gold star!   <insert eye roll here>  Someday I hope to be able to wake up and get going like a grown up, I tell myself every day that I am not hung over (15 mornings in a row lately!) that it will get a little easier every day and so it shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment